We are looking for motivated Election Day Poll Workers to help assist with voting in the 2018 Travis County Democratic Primary. Working on Election Day is long and often intense, but very rewarding. Election Day Poll Workers must be:
- Registered to vote in Travis County
- Able to attend a required training prior to Election Day
- Available to work from 6AM – 8PM (or until the polls close) on Tuesday, March 6th, 2018
- Able to transport election equipment
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
During the primary election, the pay is $8.00 per hour.
You will be responsible for picking up election equipment for your precinct, marking early voters in the poll book, locating clerks to work at the polls and making sure the election is fair and problem-free.
Election Judges are appointed by the Parties and hired, trained and paid by Travis County Elections.